our sentences, your photographs
sentence exchange v. 12.2014:
1. why does captain crunch cut the roof of your mouth?
2. don’t you think you’d be safer down on the ground?
3. definitely not 14.
4. in an age of distraction, maybe nothing could feel more luxurious than paying attention.
5. the work of the artist is to turn dreams into responsibility.
6. i’m making a map out of you.
7. go hang out with go-getters!
8. enable the impossible.
9. we’re looking for him and his fingerprint.
10. this propaganda gets under your skin.
please submit your completed masterpieces via email: email@example.com by the end of the assignment week. we look forward to posting your work on our blog for public view!