“read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.”
this week’s assignment involves following specific directions. follow the following directions as accurately as possible one time each day for the remainder of the week. if a cliff or a large body of water prevents you from continuing on, then please use your better judgement and decide to stop. document what you find once you’ve reached your destination whether it’s a puddle or a pot of gold. share your findings daily or complied in a gallery at the end of the week.
1. walk out any door that separates you from “outside”.
2. turn three full rotations in a counterclockwise direction.
2. head north for one minute on foot.
3. turn left if there is a left turn within vision.
4. stop abruptly and wait for 5 cycles of breath.
5. take 7 steps backwards.
6. turn 90 degrees.
7. continue walking 2 minutes on foot.
8. stop abruptly and wait for 5 cycles of breath.
9. turn 180 degrees.
10. look up.