our classic assignment. august edition. photographs due for submission, sunday, august 24.
1. suddenly i shuddered, stricken with a wave of goose-speed-bumps.
2. before i knew, it was gone like something given.
3. auburn leaves like autumn rain.
4. you moved like a brand new rocking chair.
5. he dives and leaps as fruit starts to loop.
6. it’s beginning to look a lot like an emotional rollercoaster.
7. she can’t keep walking straight, it’s like a U – Turn addiction.
8. it was a terrifying monstrosity, not unlike bleach stains.
9. the pattern is inconsistent and the straight jacket fits more snugly than it should.
10. shy like William the Conqueror.