the assignment: read, record and memorize the 10 sentences provided. transform them out of words and into images.
submit your 10 photo images via email to email@example.com and we will post them at the end of assignment week.
whether or not you participate in the assignment, stay tuned! all submitted photos will be posted on the completed assignments blog at the end of the week.
the (tried, tested and true) results of this exchange- our sentences with your images- is an artful- always unique, often intelligent and sometimes curious- collaboration of adventures.
the buzz of the adventure: “lost and found in translation.” “visually inspired literary inspiration.” “unique, wildly different interpretations- all of the same sentence(s).” “think portrayal rather than perfect match.”
1. Speed is good only when wisdom leads the way.
2. Turn at the last corner before maturity.
3. These lizards are out of control.
4. Rumors ran rampant and the gossip got up and galloped.
5. Gravity has dealt us another blow.
6. Maybe in a square world.
7. How does one take the temperature of toast?
8. Lovable like a trumpet.
9. Crisis or not, nothing should interfere with tea.
10. As though you could write it out of reality, restore it into the realm of innocence- like fiction…
for more inspiration browse previous adventures: sentence exchange assignment