if you, the adventureseeker, are new to this concept, here is a brief review of the rules and objectives and how to participate!
below you will find a list of 10 sentences, 5 written/compiled by adventureclubviral, and 5 written/compiled by thestephala (we encourage you to create your own sentences with a friend as well!) it is your job as the adventureseeker to take these 10 sentences and transform them from words on a page to an image expressing the meaning or feeling behind the sentence. finally, combine the written words with your images and create a sentence exchange gallery!
1. in appearance they are strong, but in reality they are only clay giants, they are truly paper tigers.
2. i love that he loves lime green.
3. might you mar a brand new something if a part of you felt oppressed by its perfection?
4. there was poetry in the streets.
5. safer than the bank, not soft like a mattress.
6. if i say i am then i am, and if i say i’m not then i must not be.
7. he worked with dynamite for a handsome paycheck.
8. i wonder if trying is worth a damn at all.
9. it’s space junk.
10. there she went with her gloves and her parasol and her white patent leather shoes which were muddied from the persistent rain.